Independent, publicly-traded company with distribution in both the U.S and internationally is seeking a Hispanic Marketing Business Manager.
· Participate in the development of the national brand plan for the Hispanic consumer segment. Leads the implementation of divisional brand plans throughout the organization consistent with the national brand strategies. Drives the process down from the National team.
· Lead the development, localization, implementation, execution and evaluation of divisional brand and business plans to maximize growth, profitability and brand equity consistent with national brand strategy.
· Works to encompass strategic brand leadership, resource allocation and brand equity. Acts as a brand champion.
· Collaborates with multiple internal contacts to develop and execute effective brand building plans for the division.
· Ability to integrate information from both the brand and the region and make appropriate decisions regarding the most effective use of both people and financial resources.
· Serve as the primary collection point for generating Hispanic consumer/competitive intelligence at the divisional level and cascade down the organization and communicate back to the brand.
· Primary brand/portfolio/channel advocate in an assigned division.
· Accountable for the delivery of the Hispanic brand (portfolio) business result in an assigned division.
Reports to: Director Hispanic Marketing and DVP
· Trade Marketers, Sales Operations Managers, Territory Managers, State Managers, Other BBM’s and Divisional Finance.
· Leads the direction and development of Hispanic Market Manager’s
· Brand championship and knowledge of the brands with a strong brand focus. Consistently demonstrates the ability to understand and anticipate the needs of brands including competitive, channel/customer intelligence...
· Marketing Acumen: Proven ability to understand the basics of marketing and the impact on the brand. The ability to build brand financial value through innovative and traditional marketing methods.
· Consumer Focus: Curiosity and understanding for developing and leveraging consumer insights and motivations
· Functional knowledge of the sales process: Identifying new opportunities and applications that add value for the customer while enhancing the value for B-F. Experience managing large, multi-site clients. Demonstrated ability to drive sales and marketing growth while building brand equity.
· Planning and organizing: Directs or allocates finite resources towards the achievement of specific plans, projects, goals, or objectives which are identified as having precedence in importance. Takes actions and directs the actions of others towards the accomplishment of primary tasks in multi-step projects in order to meet stated goal dates and deadlines.
· Strategic thinking: Initiates, guides and participates in the establishment and articulation of a long-term strategy including a plan for allocation of staff time and resources. Informs brand leadership on consumer insights and changes in demographics for assigned regions / states.
· Motivated by adding value: The ability to operate with a high level of energy on outcomes. Demonstrated enthusiasm for the organization through commitments and actions.
· Connect/Collaborate: Demonstrated ability to work on projects with cross-functional teams to meet consensus goals.
· Competitive Knowledge and Intelligence: absorbs and uses competitive intelligence when developing plans and leveraging opportunities.
· Business Acumen: Demonstrates good business sense, including the ability to correctly interpret financial information, and make effective and efficient use of financial resources to achieve intended objectives. Manage the brand’s P&L for assigned division / states.
· Excellent Communications: Proven ability to communicate information and ideas to others in an understandable manner. The ability to comprehend and understand new information. The ability to be straight forward, candid while setting a professional standard for treating others with dignity and respect.
· Influencing others: Presents arguments that address others’ most important concerns and issues and looks for win-win solutions. Involves others in a process or decision to ensure their support. Accurately anticipates the implications of events or decisions for various stakeholders in the organization and plans strategy accordingly.
· Experience in Marketing/Brand Management
· Specific management responsibility for segment-specific, US Hispanic Marketing efforts
· Bilingual (Spanish and English) - I will conduct the interview in Spanish.
· Breadth and depth of expertise across the complete Marketing mix
· Highly inquisitive ability to frame smart questions that get at core issues
· Exceptional analytics and strategic thinking
· Superb training and people development
· Superior communication and presentation capabilities
· Influencing and selling skills
· Experience in consumer goods, beverage experience desired
· High-energy, inspirational
· Highly principled, integrity
· Creative, innovative
· Demonstrated “sense of urgency”
· Sense of humor
· Passion for winning
· Committed to others, service-minded, collaborative
· MBA is a plus
· Willing to travel approx. 40-50%
Click Here to send your resume along with a cover letter.