Amplify Austin is going on today until 6:00 p.m.!
Amplify Austin Day is a 24-hour day of community-wide giving that provides an easy and fun way for our entire community to give together and help hundreds of nonprofits that are meeting critical needs.
It is our mission to empower families so that children can succeed. More than 30,000 children in the Austin area live with a special need and we are asking for you to Amplify Your Love for Any Baby Can - and these children - by donating through 6:00 p.m., Friday, March 6.
Any Baby Can provides education, therapy, and family support services largely through evidence-based home visitation programs. Any Baby Can serves more than 6,000 local children and their families each year, fueled by the belief that every child deserves a strong family. Our family of clients range from pregnant women and new parents seeking parenting skills to children with cancer, chronic illnesses and developmental delays.
Watch this video to see how Any Baby Can is shaping the future of Austin, one family at a time: The Future of Austin.
This year, St. David's Foundation is offering matching funds to its grant partners to the tune of $1 million given on a prorated basis. So the more we raise, the higher our share of the $1 million match!
Last year, Any Baby Can raised $147,219! Here is what your donation will go to support:
- $5,000 ensures one year of services to up to 10 at-risk pregnant women so they will have a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- $2,500 provides a year of support, case management, counseling services and financial assistance to a Candlelighters family coping with childhood cancer.
- $1,000 pays for four months of in-home physical therapy for a toddler.
- $100 covers the cost of a mother or father attending parenting classes for a semester.
- Every single dollar counts!
We'll be amplifying your love for Austin through 6:00 p.m. March 6. Amplify Your Love for Any Baby Can!